Fast acting, clinically proven, drug free germ and virus prevention.
- Nasaleze Travel starts to work in less than 2 minutes.
- It treats the cause of virus infections to prevent the symptoms.
- Use when in high risk virus environments such as public transport.
- Or take at the first signs of a cold to stop it developing into a full infection.
- Nasaleze Travel is a powder nasal spray that turns to a gel in the nose, which creates a barrier to shield and protect from airborne germs and viruses.
- Nasaleze Travel has no known side effects.
- Nasaleze Travel is suitable for adults, athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women and children from 3 years.
- Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, peppermint and garlic.
Go further with Nasaleze Travel.
Recycled air on aeroplanes and trains can easily spread germs and leave us vulnerable to catching a virus. Nasaleze Travel is an extension of our Nasaleze Cold & Flu Blocker product, it gives maximum protection when you need it most.
Are you a frequent flyer, pilot or cabin crew?
You should know that…
In a clinical in vitro study “Virucidal activity of Nasaleze Travel in cell cultures infected with pathogenic avian flu virus
“It was proven that Nasaleze Travel was capable of significantly reducing the production of the flu A/H5N1 virus by infected cells over a period of 72 hours from just a single daily dose”
“The data suggests that Nasaleze Travel could be used as a preventative measure and a treatment option for this persistent viral infection”
1 Hiltunen R, Josling P, James M. Preventing air-borne infections with an intra nasal cellulose powder. Advances in Therapy;24:6; 2007.
2 Lvov DK, Deryabin PG. Virucidal activity of Nasaleze Travel in cell cultures infected with pathogenic avian flu virus (H5N1 ” conducted at the Ivanovsky State Scientific Research Institute of Virology at the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, Moscow.
How to apply Nasaleze: In 5 steps
Step 1 – Blow your nose.
Step 2 – Remove cap and shake the bottle side to side.
Step 3 – Administer a test spray to gauge the pressure required for an ideal dose, which is a 10 to 15cm plume of powder. If you find the bottle too stiff to squeeze with one hand then use both hands (once you are used to taking Nasaleze the test spray is no longer needed).
Step 4 – Place the nozzle of the bottle just inside the nose and apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. Inhale gently while squeezing but do not inhale deeply.
Step 5 – Re-apply each time you blow your nose.