Fast acting, clinically proven, drug free hay fever and allergy prevention.
- Nasaleze Allergy Blocker starts to work in less than 2 minutes.
- It treats the cause of allergies to prevent the symptoms.
- Take Nasaleze Allergy Blocker before being exposed to pollen and other airborne allergens.
- Nasaleze Allergy Blocker is a powder nasal spray that turns to a gel in the nose, which creates a barrier to shield and protect from airborne allergens.
- Nasaleze Allergy Blocker does not contain antihistamines or steroids.
- Nasaleze Allergy Blocker has no known side effects.
- Nasaleze Allergy Blocker is suitable for adults, athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women and children from 18 months.
- Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and peppermint.
Video: Nasaleze Allergy Blocker®
Defend against hay fever and airborne allergens with a revolutionary cellulose powder allergy management system which shields and protects the sensitive lining of the nose.
The efficacy of Nasaleze Allergy Blocker has been proven in 20 high quality published and/or presented clinical trials conducted on over 1,000 people in several countries.
In a double blind placebo controlled study conducted in 2013; “A nasally applied cellulose powder in seasonal allergic rhinitis in adults with grass pollen allergy.”¹
A leading allergy expert involved in the study noted: “The degree of symptom reduction in the present study using Nasaleze (sic) is comparable with a usual result in placebo–controlled studies of nasal steroids and oral antihistamines.”
In a consumer feedback test² 97% of respondents said they would buy Nasaleze Allergy Blocker again.
1 Aberg N, Ospanova TS, Nikitin NP, Emberlin J, et al. A Nasally Applied Cellulose Powder in Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis in Adults with Grass Pollen Allergy: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study. Int Arch Allergy Immunology 2014; 163:313-318
2 Nasaleze Customer Satisfaction Survey 2016
How to apply Nasaleze: In 5 steps
Step 1 – Blow your nose.
Step 2 – Remove cap and shake the bottle side to side.
Step 3 – Administer a test spray to gauge the pressure required for an ideal dose, which is a 10 to 15cm plume of powder. If you find the bottle too stiff to squeeze with one hand then use both hands (once you are used to taking Nasaleze the test spray is no longer needed).
Step 4 – Place the nozzle of the bottle just inside the nose and apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. Inhale gently while squeezing but do not inhale deeply.
Step 5 – Re-apply each time you blow your nose.