Clinically proven, drug free protection against particulate matter and pollution.
- Nasaleze PM Shield starts to work in less than 2 minutes.
- Nasaleze PM Shield protects the nose against pollution.
- Take before being exposed to airborne pollution.
- Nasaleze PM Shield is a powder nasal spray that turns to a gel in the nose, which creates a barrier to shield and protect from airborne PM (particulate matter) and pollution.
- Nasaleze PM Shield has no known side effects.
- Nasaleze PM Shield is suitable for adults, athletes, pregnant and breast-feeding women and children from 18 months.
- Ingredients: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose and lemon
An unprotected nose living in a heavily polluted environment can be damaged and open the door to a whole host of upper respiratory issues. Nasaleze PM Shield gets to work when the cellulose powder meets the moisture always found present in the nasal tract to form a protective gel-like barrier. The barrier prevents contact between aggravating airborne particulate matter (PM) and the mucosa. Nasaleze is proven to effectively relieve symptoms such as sneezing, runny/itchy nose and eyes
Nasaleze recruited a laboratory called Indoor Biotech in Bangalore to prove the Nasaleze barrier could protect against very small pollution particles. In terms of particles, anything from PM10 and below is damaging, but in particular it is PM2.5 which can be very harmful. The link between pollution and allergic rhinitis is becoming increasingly known and it is important for good health to protect against pollution.¹
1 Shivshankar Baalasubramanian. To determine the efficacy of Nasaleze to act as a barrier to PM2.5 under in vitro experimental conditions. 2017
How to apply Nasaleze: In 5 steps
Step 1 – Blow your nose.
Step 2 – Remove cap and shake the bottle.
Step 3 – Administer a test spray to gauge the pressure required for an ideal dose, which is a 10 to 15cm plume of powder. If you find the bottle too stiff to squeeze with one hand then use both hands (once you are used to taking Nasaleze the test spray is no longer needed).
Step 4 – Place the nozzle of the bottle just inside the nose and apply 1 to 2 sprays into each nostril. Inhale gently while squeezing but do not inhale deeply.
Step 5 – Re-apply each time you blow your nose.