Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- It is your responsibility to protect against viruses. We have no intention of distributing any electronic materials designed to deliberately cause errors in or disrupt use of any computer system. It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that whatever you may download from our website is free of viruses and other destructive items. We have no liability for any virus or other malware introduced to your computer system through access to or download from our website.
- English language. You agree that there is no requirement to translate all or any portion of our website or the information provided through our website into any other language than the ones in which it appears. You further agree that all contractual and transactional communications between you and us shall be in the English language, and that there is no requirement to translate any communication into any other language.
Online Purchasing Policy:
- Please be aware that after placing an order on nasaleze.com we will keep your name and email address for traceability and feedback purposes.
- You may receive marketing emails and questionnaires from time to time. You can unsubscribe at any time with a link at the bottom of the email.
- We do not hold your payment card details or postal address.
- Your email address will be stored for the life time of the product ± 5 years.
- If you would like to remove your details or have any questions, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All orders are sent via normal air mail, without tracking.
- Depending on where you are in the world, the delivery time could be anything between 2-31 days.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 28 days for a refund or replacement. The paperwork included in your order shows the address to return to.
- Please note that a refund can take up to 14 days to be processed back onto your card by your bank.
- If you request to cancel your order, you must contact us within 2 hours from the time the order is placed.