- Starts to work in less than 3 minutes.
- Treats the cause of virus infections to prevent the symptoms.
- Use daily to prevent a cold.
- Or take at the first signs of a cold to stop it developing into a full infection.
- No known side effects and clinically proven.
- Suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women and children from 3.
Nasaleze Cold and Flu Blocker is a unique blend of powerful, natural and anti-viral ingredients. It traps, absorbs and neutralises airborne germs, stopping the causes of infection rather than just treating the symptoms. It is the ideal tool to use when a family member comes home with a cold and you don't want the rest of the family to get it.Buy Now
In the winter of 2009, Professor Geppe from the Department of Children’s Diseases at the I.M. Sechenov Medical Academy conducted a study on the use of Nasaleze Cold as a preventative method for acute respiratory illness in children1
When taking Nasaleze Cold:
• 80% of children did not get an infection
• Just 15% had one infection
• Only 5% had an infection twice
Compared with the same period last year, the illness incidence decreased in 80% of patients, and the duration of the infection (in days) decreased by 2.5 times.”
In 2006/2007 Professor Raimo Hiltunen and Peter Josling conducted a study which proved that it was possible to prevent air-borne infections with an intra nasal cellulose powder formulation2
“Nasaleze Cold (sic) can significantly reduce the number of infectious challenges that people meet during their lives.”
How to take Nasaleze.
3 easy steps.
Blow your nose to clear it.
Shake the bottle. Then remove the cap.
Squeeze the bottle, while gently inhaling. Aim for a 10 to 15cm spray.
1Geppe, Farber, Kozhevnikova. Use of Nasaleze Cold as a prevention method for acute respiratory illnesses in paediatric practice. 2009
2Hiltunen R, Josling P, James M. Preventing air-borne infections with an intra nasal cellulose powder. Advances in Therapy; 24:6; 2007.