The efficacy and tolerability of Nasaleze has been well documented in extensive and rigorous trials. The powder has been tested both as a preventative approach to attacks of hayfever and also as a treatment to the symptoms of allergic reactions.
Studies have demonstrated that Nasaleze:
- Reduces symptoms in up to 90% of sufferers
- Significantly reduces the effects of seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Substantially improves the rate of nasal mucus clearance and PNIFR
- Safe for children to use
- Reduces symptoms of house dust mite allergy
- No side effects and is non habit forming
Clinical charts and graphs
Clinical charts and graphs are in the Nasaleze monograph, downloadable on the left
Nasaleze Junior Trials
Proof of symptom relief through clinical studies is a core belief of ours. To date we have conducted 4 clinical studies involving children volunteers to prove our product is safe and effective.